From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael B. Smith
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:18 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [NTSysADM] Looking for a global VPN solution - looking for input

The 2.0.0.0 is the module version of VpnClient.

On Windows 10, Add-VpnConnectionRoute doesn’t require admin privs.

Add-VpnConnection also allows you to specify SplitTunneling when you create a
VPN, which is (in my experience) the real reason you want to add a route 95% of
the time.

If you aren’t running windows 10, you can use task scheduler to execute an
admin task “on an event” to adjust routes.