Ran through your posts in this thread, and i have to say that it looks
like the days of DA are numbered.

However, if I implement it under 2016, it should be supported for at
least 5 more years (assuming that Win10 still supports it, too).

So, I'm not worried too much about that as such, but AVPN support for
non-domain-joined devices looks very interesting, and the fact that DA
only supported IPv6 was sometimes limiting.

I think I'll explore AVPN a bit more, and probably include it as an option.