I'm not sure why you're using security filtering. Is your objective to only
have *some* DCs get this policy? If so, as Joe said those servers need to
get the group membership into their access tokens. Ha! I saved a post which
says how to do that without rebooting and it turns out it was from you!

I actually used the method you described after I added a server to a group
about a month ago, so thanks.

--

Charlie Sullivan

Sr. Windows Systems Administrator