On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 12:27 PM, Melvin Backus <melvin.bac...@byers.com>
wrote:

> Isn’t Get-WULastInstallationDate giving you what you’re looking for?

It would be indeed! Presuming that it worked for me ... (and yes, that's an
elevated session ...)

PS SQLSERVER:\> Get-WULastInstallationDate
Get-WULastInstallationDate : The term 'Get-WULastInstallationDate' is not
recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify
that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ Get-WULastInstallationDate
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound:
(Get-WULastInstallationDate:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

> On my system it gives me a date like so:
>

> Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:06:35 AM

I would like that output, yes. LOL