From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Leone
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:46 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] Using PS to query date of latest Windows Updates
installed

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 12:27 PM, Melvin Backus
<melvin.bac...@byers.com<mailto:melvin.bac...@byers.com>> wrote:
Isn’t Get-WULastInstallationDate giving you what you’re looking for?

It would be indeed! Presuming that it worked for me ... (and yes, that's an
elevated session ...)

PS SQLSERVER:\> Get-WULastInstallationDate
Get-WULastInstallationDate : The term 'Get-WULastInstallationDate' is not
recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that
the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ Get-WULastInstallationDate
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound:
(Get-WULastInstallationDate:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

On my system it gives me a date like so:

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:06:35 AM

I would like that output, yes. LOL