We are looking for laptop backup software similar to the current Druva insync.
I have added it to my short list for testing (Druva insync). Just wondering
peoples take on Druva, crashplan, and other similar products.
FYI; We have 14 remote laptops to backup, with an average of 20GB of data for
each. 75% of the time, these laptops have no internet access, even with vzw or
at&t mobile internet devices. The rest of the time, internet access is slow.

Thanks

--
Gene Giannamore
Abide International Inc.