Thanks!

From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 12:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Druva laptop backup software

Druva's pretty good IMO.  The dedupe works well and it is pretty much "set and
forget".

For 14 laptops there may be a question of whether you want to keep it in-house
or if cloud is an option, but if you do want to keep it in house the two you've
mentioned (Crashplan being the other) seem to be the best options.