What is socially acceptable definitely varies, although I agree
it wasn't particularly civil.  But understanding the day - I chock it up to
the weight of the day.  At least its not a common occurrence.

I was only commenting on what sparked it.  I wouldn't have said those
things myself, but I certainly thought a bunch of them.

--
Espi