www.guardianlife.com

From:   Jonathan Link <jonathan.l...@gmail.com>
To:     "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:   05/03/2013 10:59 AM

Try comm...@lists.myitforum.com

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Christopher Bodnar <
christopher_bod...@glic.com> wrote:
Anyone else having issues trying to subscribe to the new list that Rod put
up? I send the subscription e-mail, but I've gotten no confirmation back.
I've tried 3 times over the last 3 days with no luck. Don't see it getting
flagged as junk, and I do get the stuff from ad...@myitforum.com without
any issues.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com

attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
the message and any attachments. Thank you.

<<image/jpeg>>

<<image/jpeg>>