FWIW, my spam filter let the admin messages through but blocked the list
messages. Then after I fixed that it hit my rate limit and I had to fix that.

From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 11:08 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

That's where it's been sent to. I get nothing back indicating acceptance to the
list.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise Architecture
and Engineering Services

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE47EF.5BF17630]

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com<http://www.guardianlife.com/>