From: Steven Peck [mailto:sep...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:35 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Searches being hijacked to show results from "search.pro"

Oh I wish I'd known about that link before I gave up and wiped a
laptop (good friend of wife, I didn't have plans of course I'd be
happy to help her out dear) Sunday.

Nasty little piece of work would disable AV and lock me out of the
file system path.  So I eventually just nuked the system and built it
properly, probably for the best.

Steven