I have a really odd issue here and hope someone can help me.

I have a remote user using XP pro, on a domain that she attaches to via a VPN.

She uses a couple of apps via a 2008 Terminal Server one of which being Outlook that attaches to the Exchange server at the remote end. All of this works fine so far (bar a couple of the teething issues using remote apps).

However, although all email looks fine to her on the screen, when she tries to print *some* of them to her locally attached HP laser printer (a 3005 I think), it prints out looking like the following:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gavsta/3743455647/

Now Im guessing the font thats used in the email isnt getting to the printer correctly, I have tried all sorts of drivers combinations (the printer is on the 2008 HCL), and the problem remains.

Can anyone assist with this?

Gavin.