We are looking at some products to do monitoring and notification for things
like Active Directory and Exchange.  I'm sure there will be other uses as
well.

Right now I am looking at Orion Application Performance Monitor and SCOM.  I
was wondering if you all have a preference and why.  I am also going to take
a look at WMI Monitor (SolarWinds free product.)

I plan on loading up both pieces of software into VMs and doing an eval on
them.  But I wanted to see what others' experiences have been.

Also, if you can suggest any other software, I'd like to hear suggestions
too.  It has to run on Windows.

Thanks!

Rob