For right now we're looking at about 35 Windows servers.  We have about 20
Unix servers, but I'm not sure that whatever we implement will be used on
the Unix servers.

In about 2 years we will be consolidating 4 other locations to our
location.  This will mean taking on some of their hardware, but I'm not sure
how many machines that will ultimately end up being.

We do have a small Blackberry environment, as well as Hyper-v...and there
are serious talks about implementing MOSS and OCS.

I'll take a look at Spotlight.  Thanks  for the recommendations (to
everyone.)