From: paul d [mailto:pdw1...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Encryption

+1

________________________________

Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:15:47 -0500
From: ccoo...@aurico.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

We use TrueCrypt here on a couple removable drives and two laptops.  For
the laptops, we have the entire drive encrypted.  So when the user
powers up the laptop, they are prompted to enter in a password (right
after the bios loads).  Once the password is entered in the OS loads and
if the user forgets or doesn't have the correct password then the OS
won't load.

Cameron Cooper

Network Administrator | CompTIA A+ Certified

Aurico Reports, Inc

Phone: 847-890-4021 | Fax: 847-255-1896

ccoo...@aurico.com | www.aurico.com