From: David Lum <david....@nwea.org>
To: NT System Admin Issues <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Wed, May 5, 2010 11:42:17 AM
Subject: RE: Encryption

“. It doesn't make the user input any passwords at boot time though”
Really, then what’s the point?

Is that because that’s how you configured it? Per their website “Check Point
Full Disk Encryption provides the highest level of data security with
multi-factor pre-boot authentication”.

Inquiring minds…

Dave