A carbon fibre frame with no rear suspension? That's gotta make for a bumby
ride not to mention the added stress placed on the small of the back. This
thing looks like a tricycle I had as a kid except it doesn't have the 2nd
rear wheel. The only difference is that you're sitting on the
handlebars. I'll stick with my Giant OCR3. Nice to look at though. :)