I noticed they don't have an MSRP on the website. J

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: andy [mailto:afo...@psu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Cool Bike

segway killer...

http://www.bosshoss.com/view_bike.asp?x=BHC9LS3

At 09:54 AM 5/5/2010, MarvinC wrote:

A carbon fibre frame with no rear suspension? That's gotta make for a bumby
ride not to mention the added stress placed on the small of the back. This
thing looks like a tricycle I had as a kid except it doesn't have the 2nd
rear wheel. The only difference is that you're sitting on the handlebars.
I'll stick with my Giant OCR3. Nice to look at though. :)

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 12:51 AM, Raper, Jonathan - Eagle