On 5 May 2010 at 7:27, richardmccl...@aspca.org  wrote:

> I checked my mail this morning, and apparently I forgot to mail myself
> any "Delivery failure" notices from UPS or DHL...

I actually had one bozo engineer at a client open one of those DHL failure
notices, he had the nerve to complain that both our firewall's McAfee and his
desktop VIPRE had failed to detect the malware .EXE inside the ZIP attachment.
At least VIPRE barfed when he tried to save the attachment.

After I reamed him out, his boss also reamed him a new one.

Classic ID-ten-T error.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona