Anyone have some good links to in-depth articles to recommend about the
builtin Win2008 firewall, particularly in regards to profiles?  I have a
2008 domain member which says the public profile is active rather than the
domain profile, which, from what I've read, should be applied
automatically.  I verified the DC can be resolved via nslookup
(_ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.domain).  Also would like to be able to get backup
network (172.16.x) to appear as a private rather than public network.  *

thanks,
Jeff
*