Hi Francesc,
this is a wonderful project ! I was just wondering if you would /
could support single precision float arrays ?
In 3+D image analysis we generally don't have enough memory to effort
double precision; and we could save our selves lots of extra C coding
(or Cython) coding of we could use numexpr ;-)

Thanks,
Sebastian Haase