yubnub is pretty cool -- it's a command line interface for the web.
You can enable it in firefox by typing "about:config" in the URL bar,
scrolling down to "keyword.URL", right click on the line and choose
modify, and set the value to be

http://www.yubnub.org/parser/parse?default=g2&command=

Then, you can type yubnub commands in the URL bar, eg, to see all
commands related to python, type "ls python" in the URL bar.

It's easy to create new commands; I just created a new command to load
the docs for a numpy function; just type in the URL bar:

  npfunc convolve

which takes you directly to
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/generated/numpy.convolve.html

I was hoping to create a similar command for the numpy examples, but
the URL links in http://www.scipy.org/Numpy_Example_List_With_Doc are
some md5 gobbledy-gook.  Is it possible to have nice URLs on this
page, so they can be more readily yubnub-ized?

JDH