On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gomm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Nathaniel Smith <n...@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>> Weirdly, I never received Chuck's original email in this thread. Should
>> some list admin be informed?
>>
> Also weirdly, my reply didn't show up on gmane. Not sure if it got
> through, so re-sending:
>
> It's already in, so do you mean not using? Would help to know what the
> issue is, because it's finished enough that it's already used in a released
> version of scipy (in sparse matrices).

My own feeling is that we should leave it in as it is fairly useable and
just needs to have some problematic case worked out.  The fact that scipy
already uses it is a strong argument to keep it in. I think Julian's
concern is that they won't be worked out.

Julian has started another thread on the topic and that is probably where
the conversation should continue.

<snip>

Chuck