On Oct 31, 2015 4:01 PM, "Ralf Gommers" <ralf.gomm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 11:48 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gomm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Hi all, there wasn't much feedback on this FSA, but I want to point out that
>> it's actually quite important for the project.
>>
>> Maybe everyone already thought about this when the governance model was
>> agreed on (it does include a NumFOCUS subcommittee after all), but if not:
>> read / think /ask question fast, because we're moving forward with signing
>> of the agreement with the people listed at
>> http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy-dev/dev/governance/people.html#numfocus-subcommittee.
>

> The document is now signed. No other project with an FSA seems to have done
> this (yet), but I think it would be good to publish the FSA. Either on
> numpy.org, scipy.org or numfocus.org. Any objections/concerns about that?
>
> +1's from the people that signed would be good to have before moving forward.

+1 from me, with the proviso that most project FSAs probably contain
individual contributor's home addresses, which should be redacted just
in case.

(Correctly redacting PDFs is notoriously tricky [1], but it looks like
recent versions of e.g. Acrobat have tools that take appropriate care
[2].)

-n

[1] http://blog.foxitsoftware.com/how-to-properly-redact-pdf-files/
[2] https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/removing-sensitive-content-pdfs.html