On 02/01/2016 04:25 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:

    It would be nice but its not realistic, I doubt most upstreams
    that are
    not themselves major downstreams are even subscribed to this list.

I'm pretty sure that some core devs from all major scipy stack packages are subscribed to this list.
Well, I don't think anyone else from sklearn picked up on this, and I myself totally forgot the issue for the last two weeks.

I think continuously testing against numpy master might actually be feasible for us, but I'm not entirely sure....