on 25/01/2011 03:58 Arjen de Korte wrote:
Citeren Kevin <bakd...@gmail.com>:

Happy to dig as deep as you would like me to. (I would like to get the CS 500 sorted out too though)

I think the only solution I can come up with to support (?) all known APC models, is to not map the HID paths to 'load.on.delay' and to rely on the UPS to provide a grace period before cycling the power or shutting down.

Can you try the attached patch on the pristine nut-2.6.0 sources and let us know if both APC models you own, shutdown and restart properly?

Seems to have gone a bit quiet. Are we at a dead end now?

Regards,
Kevin.