Citeren Frederic Praca <frederic.pr...@freebsd-fr.org>:

I wondered how the USB UPS are detected and if my UPS is described in
the source code. Any idea of where I should take a look ?

We search for a VendorID / ProductID combination. The one you posted earlier

  idVendor = 0x0463
  idProduct = 0xffff

is one of the combinations that are supported by the usbhid-ups driver (it is used for all MGE / Eaton devices with USB HID PDC support). If the driver can find this ID in the list of attached devices, it should find it. But I guess this is something related to the FreeBSD USB stack, which I know nothing of.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)