On 10/08/2012 23:00, Martyn Hill wrote:

WITH attachment, this time... :-)

On 10/08/2012 22:54, Martyn Hill wrote:
On 10/08/2012 22:34, Arnaud Quette wrote:
Aha!

    I also found a FreeBSD port patch on-line for 2.6.4 that has yet
    to be committed to the ports-tree. I'll try your route against
    the latest NUT release and see what we get.

guys, I've released 2.6.5 yesterday! go the 2.6.5 route ;)

Yeah - saw that, but didn't see any specific changing referencing the blazer_usb driver, so haven't tried it yet...
Just to add..

Just updated the FreeBSD port to 2.6.5 (using Chris's simple PORTVERSION/makesum instructions - thanks, Chris - the more I work with FreeBSD and ports, the more I love it...)

Same result as with 2.6.4 and blazer 0.08 (now 0.09)...

Better go to bed and leave it to the experts for now... Let me know how I can help next...

--
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those
who don't."