2012/9/21 Eugene Jurchenko <jevgeni...@gmail.com>

> Massimo Gais <simosagi9 <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 5:11 AM, Greg Vickers <daehenoc <at>
> iinet.net.au>
> wrote:
> > > On 11/08/12 06:58, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Massimo and Greg,
> > >
> > > @Greg: if you yet returned your unit, you now have a solution ;)
> > >
> > > I have not yet gotten rid of it, so thank you very much!  It's a case
> of
> > > download, extract, apply patch, and compile on my RPi, correct?
> > >
> > > thanks for the effort for the patch!
> > >
> > > welcome ;)
> > >

> > Hello Greg,
> > yes you can compile it directly on the RPI. See anyway that if you
> > have the old deb package installed and you want to replace only the
> > recompiled driver, you may have some mismatch with the
> > pidpath/statepath directories (/var/state/ups vs /var/run/nut). I
> > tried to do it in a clean way by making a debian package on the RPi,
> > but it was requiring to install all the documentation tools, and I did
> > not have enough SD disk space for that.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Massimo
> >

> Greetings,

Hi

thanks for the heads up, I just realized that I've not committed this
patch!

Glad that I've found some info about the issue. I have same problem with the
> same UPS on RPi. Unfortunately link for the patch is no longer valid.
> Could you
> send it one more time or the compiled package for RPi would be more
> appreciable.
> Thank you

you can find the thread, with compilation instructions and the patch, here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/nut-upsuser@lists.alioth.debian.org/msg07278.html

I'm waiting for your feedback + 1 (namely Rich Wrenn) to commit this.

cheers,
Arno