Hey! I was wondering if anybody has had any luck getting a Tripp Lite UPS
with the SNMPWEBCARD working with NUT?

I haven’t been able to get it working using the same steps I did getting an
APC unit working. I have been able to get snmpwalk to work with SNMP 1 so
theoretically it should work for at least that snmp v1. We are using Centos
6.4 with NUT version nut-2.6.5-2.el6.src.rpm. We currently have firmware
version 12.06.0064 on the SNMPWEBCARD and it is attached to a SmartUPS 1500
RM2U. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

Shade Alabsa