Hi Charles,

I am done with few things:
I made the cable - looks good, because I see some activities.
I upgraded NUT to 2.7.3.
but I have no success to start driver(this are the outputs)
nut.cfg
MODE = netserver

ups.conf
[infosec]
        driver = nutdrv_qx (or blazer_ser)
        port = /dev/ttyS1
        desc = "XP Pro 2500 RM"

output(nutdrv_qx cmd upsdrvctl -DDD start)

Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.7.3
   0.000000
If you're not a NUT core developer, chances are that you're told to enable
debugging
to see why a driver isn't working for you. We're sorry for the confusion, but
this is
the 'upsdrvctl' wrapper, not the driver you're interested in.

Below you'll find one or more lines starting with 'exec:' followed by an
absolute
path to the driver binary and some command line option. This is what the driver
starts and you need to copy and paste that line and append the debug flags to
that
line (less the 'exec:' prefix).

   0.000665     Starting UPS: infosec
   0.000891     1 remaining attempts
   0.001135     exec:  /usr/lib/ups/driver/nutdrv_qx -a infosec
Network UPS Tools - Generic Q* USB/Serial driver 0.17 (2.7.3)
USB communication driver 0.32
Device not supported!
Device not supported!
  30.165209     Driver failed to start (exit status=1)

output(blazer_ser cmd upsdrvctl -DDD start)

 Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.7.3
   0.000000
If you're not a NUT core developer, chances are that you're told to enable
debugging
to see why a driver isn't working for you. We're sorry for the confusion, but
this is
the 'upsdrvctl' wrapper, not the driver you're interested in.

Below you'll find one or more lines starting with 'exec:' followed by an
absolute
path to the driver binary and some command line option. This is what the driver
starts and you need to copy and paste that line and append the debug flags to
that
line (less the 'exec:' prefix).

   0.002778     Starting UPS: infosec
   0.003112     1 remaining attempts
   0.003716     exec:  /usr/lib/ups/driver/blazer_ser -a infosec
Network UPS Tools - Megatec/Q1 protocol serial driver 1.56 (2.7.3)
No supported UPS detected
  12.135176     Driver failed to start (exit status=1)

Please what I am doing wrong?

Best regards,
Robert SZAKSZ.