Hi Andy,

One more question:

When I run 'bin/nutch SolrInjector', I got this error:

*Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: SolrInjector*
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: SolrInjector
Could not find the main class: SolrInjector.  Program will exit.

I am using Nutch nightly build #736 on my server and both Nutch and Solr
work properly. I guess this error is due to the absence of the class of
SolrInjector in my 'bin/nutch' file? Where can I find the SolrInjector class
and add it to my 'nutch'?

Thanks a lot!

Tony