hi:
people how to use nutch and what's the ablity of nutch can do is very
different ! and ,The two are not contradictory!
when I say "There is no doubt that nutch will be a www search engine
absolutely,but absolutely not a vertical search !"  ,I want to emphasize the
goal of nutch !

like linux ,can as server ,because it is so stable and efficient !
but people can also use linux as desktop! because it is very easy for linux
kernel which is able to run as a server OS!

nutch's goal is a large-scale www search engine,if this goal can be achived
sucessfully,It would be very easy to create a vertical search engine with
nutch!

So ,I want to emphasize the goal of nutch ,but not the way people how to use
nutch.

Integrating all the information of the internet is a very great project!
 hadoop has solved the key problem that process the mass data (TB),so ,nutch
is hopeful to be a second google!

if this goal is achived sucessfully, in a sense, nutch will be the next
linux !