1. GHGU location
2. FW: Gray-Hooded Gull 8/2 late afternoon
3. RE: GHGU location

If someone is coming from out of state, then I think it would be far more
easier to drive via I 278 Staten Island and Belt parkway using Verrazano
Bridge, which is crowded but not later in the day or on week-ends. Even if it
is crowded it takes much lesser time than through city. Also remember the exit
for Belt parkway is to the left, so keep left on the bridge.

I have used this route when I have to drive to JFK. It is way faster than going
through the city.

Even if you plan to drive to city there is always problem as to where to park
your car to take a metro. So then the option I have chosen is to go to Hoboken
and park in the parking garage near NJ transit on Water st. and then take NJ
transit into NYC.

Hope this helps someone.

Meena Haribal
Boyce Thompson Institute