I didnt think these were such a big deal, but ebird seems to think these two
birds are rarities for this time of year in NYC.
I found a house wren at Kissena park Corridor foraging with a flock of Juncos
and Goldfinches.  Probably the same flock that has orange crowned warbler in
it.  Didnt see that one today.
Also, the Indigo Bunting continues at Kissena Corridor, but was not with the
flock of
Juncos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14667149@N00/8358315972/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14667149@N00/8358430210/

Great Egret, found it today along the edge of Meadow lake, east shore, about
half way to the south end of the lake near a children's playground
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14667149@N00/8359118274/

Also, managed to get a good viewing spot for Flushing River, parallel to
College point blvd.  The spot is the parking lot to Assi Plaza Supermarket.
Saw Lesser Scaup, Cormorant, Mallard, Canvasback, but was over extending my
lunch hour and had to leave after just 5 mins.  There were more birds further
up the river(canal).