Can't agree with Annie more.  I have never seen specs as how many feet away is the line.  What might be too close for one is not for another.  For those out there that are really bent out of shape get together and define what the standard should be.  Is it 75 feet, 100 feet, 150 feet?  Does it vary by species as hawks will flush if you so much as stop a car 200 feet away from them along a road or into a driveway where you are going.  Then one you have an agreed upon standard get on a web-site and market it so the rest of the people have access to it.  Most people want to do the right thing. There are exceptions.

Greg
-----Original Message-----
From: John Cancalosi
Sent: Dec 2, 2013 1:03 PM
To: "McIntyre, Annie (LI)"
Cc: NYSBIRDS-L
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Why did you yell at him? Bird must have left becuase of yell

As a lowly photographer ,(not the one in question), I am grateful for yet another reminder that I, and those like me, are inextricably wallowing in a Stygian morass of moral terpitude, while those of a higher calling look down in righteuos judgement upon our nefarious activities, with both of their feet firmly planted on the immutable, lofty pinnacles of moral high ground.