Get a room, you two.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lake  Thomas R <l...@sunydutchess.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 01:30:46
To: <tgrain...@comcast.net>; <jjcpurav...@gmail.com>
Cc: <nysbird...@list.cornell.edu>; <annie.mcint...@parks.ny.gov>
Subject: RE: [nysbirds-l] Why did you yell at him? Bird must have left
 becuase of yell

"The real problem is knowing when you are too close to a particular bird."

An interesting take on this. When we begin to think that we have wildlife
figured out to the point of truly sensing their tolerance to us (reading their
thoughts?) then we have evolved into a clairvoyant (self-righteous?) species,
in our own minds.
Tom Lake