 From: Rick & Linda Kedenburg <kedenb...@optonline.net>
To: Stella Miller <stella.mille...@yahoo.com>
Cc: NYS Birds <NYSBirds-L@cornell.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Press release

Thank you Stella.
If we as a birding community want to see this through I urge members of this
list-serve to attach the press release to an email and send it along with your
thoughts to your own state legislators. I just did.
Thank you for you consideration.
Respectfully yours, Rick

Attached is the press release regarding the legislation.