We have already heard about upstate interest in this.  The upstate officials
don't want to touch this, too hot to handle.

On the other hand, if there is enough pressure applied, you never know....

No, it will not be an easy bill to pass, that is for sure.  And this year's
event will certainly not be stopped.  But no fight worth fighting is ever easy.
 I say, onward!

Here is an interesting situation that is taking place in California, where
coyote killing contests take place very regularly:

http://www.kcet.org/news/redefine/rewild/hunting/state-may-ban-hunting-contests-for-coyotes-and-other-wildlife.html

http://www.newsreview.com/chico/coyote-killings-under-review/content?oid=12743000

Stella

"Conservation is sometimes perceived as stopping everything cold, as holding
whooping cranes in higher esteem than people. It is up to science to spread the
understanding that the choice is not between wild places or people, it is
between a rich or an impoverished existence for Man." Thomas Lovejoy