Hi again,
A few things to clarify.

1. There is no limit to the amount of people who can attend. There was a
typo saying "limited to 35. We usually get more than 100 people at the
festival.

2. For the East Pond walk "sensible shoes" would be boots as there are
definitely muddy and shallow water areas you'll have to get through.

3. Unfortunately we'll not be able to walk all the way around the West
Pond. Since superstorm Sandy there is a wide breach of about 50'. We can
only walk out to about where bench 6 is. We can go the other way and check
out the gardens for early migrants.

4. Lastly, please sign the petition to restore the West Pond. Every
signature counts.
Here is the link
https://www.change.org/petitions/jennifer-t-nersesian-restore-the-west-pond-at-jamaica-bay-wildlife-refuge-new-york

--