Thanks.  I was thinking a motor boat large enough for several people and a lot
of gear, telescopes, cameras, etc.

BL

On Thursday, July 20, 2017, 9:30:56 AM EDT, Blomberg, Nancy
<nblomb...@segalco.com> wrote:

This is the closest for rentals.

http://www.longislandcanoekayakrentals.com/

From: bounce-121668408-77813...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121668408-77813...@list.cornell.edu]On Behalf Of Robert Lewis
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 9:13 AM
To: Ken Feustel <feus...@optonline.net>; NYSBIRDS-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Cupsogue County Park Birds (Suffolk Co.)

I was there yesterday too and also saw many birds out of reach way to the north
and northwest (from the usual access point, a short walk from the parking lot).
 Does anyone know if it's possible to rent a small boat somewhere nearby and
get to those sandbars and islands?

Bob Lewis

Sleepy Hollow NY

On Thursday, July 20, 2017, 6:09:52 AM EDT, Ken Feustel <feus...@optonline.net>