Well, for starters the first sentence of the original post revealed the
location of a Snowy Owl.  And while this discussion stayed civil, it’s probably
the only time I’ve ever seen it happen that a “control the _______” fill in the
blank with swans, geese, cats, etc managed to remain civil.  So kudos to those
involved for not going off the rails.  I assumed the worst and was proven
wrong.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone