From: bounce-125512311-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-125512311-3714...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Doug Gochfeld
[fresha2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 6:28 PM
To: NYSBIRDS-L@cornell edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Prospect Park (likely) Caribbean/Cuban Martin continuing

The apparent “Snowy-bellied” Martin on Prospect Lake has been continuing on and
off in Prospect Park all afternoon, since my last message. It is ranging widely
around the lake from end-to-end, but the base and tip of the peninsula remain
good general vantage points. It spent a long time at one point at the SW corner
of the lake.

Good Birding
-Doug Gochfeld. Brooklyn, NY.
Subscribe, Configuration and