Very interesting. Can you or Doug direct the rest of us photos of the bird
in question?

I for one haven't seen any and don't have time to scan all the possible
outlets assuming they are posted somewhere. Dissemination of hot news is so
fragmented nowadays it is challenging to keep up.

Thanks, Angus Wilson

Angus Wilson
New York City & The Springs, NY, USA
http://birdingtotheend.blogspot.com/