From: Brendan Fogarty <bn...@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 5:09 PM
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Black-throated GRAY Warbler - Tobay (Nassau Co) 4/28
To: NYSBIRDS-L <nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>

Hi all,

I am sharing a thirdhand but strongly suggestive report of a Black-throated
Gray Warbler at Tobay Beach this morning. I have no further info as to the
location. Please be advised that this is a Town of Oyster Bay beach area,
which is mostly private and pricey for residents, and the more accessible
JFK Memorial Sanctuary area technically requires a permit to access.

Best,
Brendan Fogarty
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
*Archives:*
The Mail Archive
<http://www.mail-archive.com/nysbirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
Surfbirds <http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>
ABA <http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01>
*Please submit your observations to **eBird*
<http://ebird.org/content/ebird/>*!*