Hi the two sub adult King Eiders remain at Pt Lookout - first jetty to the left
when coming down from 911 memorial. Three Harlequins there including one drake.
Two piping plovers & one purple sandpiper at western jetty.  Female King Eider
was further west two jetties down.

Fair number of adult Common Eider drakes and fewer Long-Tailed ducks. Two red
throated loons.

Heading home we saw two Osprey at Jones Beach on road on the bay side as we
headed towards the Wantaugh Parkway.

Thanks Kevin.

Sent from my iPhone