Request for assistance – song recordings of migrating Mourning Warblers

I am posting my annual opportunity to participate in a Citizens Science
Project that involves recording migrating Mourning Warbler songs.  I am
trying to determine the nature of migratory pathways taken by different
song populations of Mourning Warbler males during their spring migration.  I
am continuing to collect your recordings and plot them on a map of North
America to determine if and where birds with different song types
(regiolects) separate from each other during spring migration.  The most
current map of songs of migrants is at the web site below.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en&mid=1voXjBhvHZ0nwAv93_OBC_vCPuxQ&ll=38.8925160098804%2C-85.09712735&z=5

All you need is a Smartphone and a singing Mourning Warbler.  You can send
the recordings to my e-mail address (jpitocch AT anselm.edu).  The web page
link below describes the project and how to make recordings on your
Smartphone in more detail.

https://mowasongmapper.weebly.com/

I would really appreciate your help and contributions to this Citizens
Science Project.

Dr. Jay Pitocchelli

Professor Emeritus

Biology Department