I don't know anything about this property, but referring to them as
'seasonal wetlands' might get someone's attention, even if everyone
actually calls them the rain puddles.  Wetlands on federal park land are
entitled to special protection & even if these don't actually qualify,
it might get someone to pause and take a second look.