Not sure if techies care, but that really needs to be a four party
transaction where the subject of a credential may not be the holder of the
device where the credential is held. Your are thereby excluding
appropriately 15% of humanity. This is, frankly, unconscionable and you
must accommodate all humans who are likely to need digital credentials.

thx ..Tom (mobile)