Orie, thanks for the response

I’m still confused on this charter proposal as I read this charter it is to
create architecture, patterns and definitions for electronic credentials. The
charter should be free of any technology including W3C, if people want clarity
about what an electronic credential is then they can help out with the
definitions since that is an output, so I don’t agree with how W3C is mentioned
in the charter. The way I read the charter is that interested parties will work
on various profiles to map/profile various technologies to the create
architecture, patterns and definitions documents, this will be done with
various members that submit drafts.

Relative to WebAuthn what is produced is a credential, its not a JWT or SD-JWT
but as the charter reads that is not the only credentials under consideration,
if this is the case then the charter severely lacks clarity on what is the goal.

ISO is just another standards org, W3C, OIDF, OASIS, etc work with ISO with no
issues, I assume profile will be created by various members that submit drafts,
if no one is interested in mDL/ISO then that’s fine.

I still think this charter needs more clarity as I point out